Job Role - WordPress Developer
Responsibilities and Duties
Design and produce print collateral, advertisements, email campaigns, and landing pages.
- Design and produce new websites and/or micro sites as needed.
- Brainstorm creative strategies for organizational & program marketing campaigns (print/web/social).
- Develop/Customize themes and plugins.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in working on WordPress CMS Customization
- Ability to program in PHP 5 / HTML / HTML5 / CSS / CSS3
- Knowledge of database optimization techniques
- Ability to design, develop and deliver end-to-end products and solutions
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, and testing skills
- Expert coding skills.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, energetic and well-rounded Software Engineer with expertise in different CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal etc.
- Have knowledge about wordpress multisite.
*Working Days: 5 Days working.
Shift Timings:Night Shifts /Rotational Shifts
Job Type : Full Time
Number of Openings : Variable
Job Category : IT