We are looking for an SEO executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Strong SEO Fundamentals and should be expert in Off-Page optimization and On-Page Optimization.
- A team member, who works aggressively to get high authority inbound backlinks, increase website organic traffic, keyword positions and create nice monthly reports.
- Complete understanding of search engine trends and google algorithm
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 6 Months experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
Working Days: 5 Days Working.
Shift Timings: Night Shift*/Rotational shifts
Salary: Rs 15,000.00 to Rs 20,000.00 /month
Job Type : Full Time
Number of Openings : 5
Job Category : IT