Job Role - HR Interns/Trainees
1.Involvement in the Companies recruitment process
2. Initial Screening and calling candidates
3. Perform Daily follow ups of candidates interviewed
4. Manage day to day activities such as documentation, Maintaining database etc
Only those students or freshers can apply who:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Ms Word and Excel.
- Graduate/MBA both can apply.
Number of internships/Trainees Required: 4
- Exposure to the Professional work environment of 5 Days working.
- Stipend Between - Rs 2000 to Rs 3000 Per Month
- Internship certificate at the successful completion if the training.
- Possibility of becoming a full time employee in future, if the performance is excellent during internship.
Job Type : Full Time
Number of Openings : Variable
Job Category : HR